Webranking by Comprend, established 1997, is Europe’s leading survey of corporate websites and the only global ranking that is based on stakeholder demands.
We rank the digital corporate communication of 900 companies around the world every year, measuring how well they meet the expectations of their key stakeholders – analysts, investors, business journalists and job seekers. The companies are selected based on market cap.
The findings from our research are available in our reports that help companies improve their digital corporate communications.
Webranking 2015-2016 started in January with the research phase, which includes three major surveys: Web Management Survey, Capital Market Survey and the Career Survey. In addition to identifying what critiera to rank companies on, the surveys result in spotlight reports that are published here on our website. Together, they give a hint of what’s new this year – and what the target groups expecting from a company’s corporate communications.
So far, the following reports have been published
- Spotlight: Web Management Report 2015
- Spotlight: Capital Market Report 2015
- Spotlight: Career Report 2015
- Webranking Highlights Magazine 2015-2016
- 1 June – ranking starts
- 16 August – last day to send in comments on what you have improved on your website to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 31 August – ranking closes
- End of October – the Webranking Report is distributed to buyers
- Autumn/Winter – results are being published