Webranking by Comprend, established 1997, is Europe’s leading survey of corporate websites and the only global ranking that is based on stakeholder demands.
We rank the digital corporate communication of 900 companies around the world every year, measuring how well they meet the expectations of their key stakeholders – analysts, investors, business journalists and job seekers. The companies are selected based on market cap.
The findings from our research is available in our reports that help companies improve their digital corporate communications.
This year’s webranking
In the 2014-2015 version, the ranking is done on 100 criteria, based on 465 responses from the capital market and job seekers. The criteria are divided into 10 sections and consist of 309 measurements. Ranking most websites more than once, we make more than 800 000 assessments.
- All the ranking results from Webranking 2014-2015
- Read the Executive summary for the results for Europe 500
- Watch the webinar about this year’s edition
- Spotlight: Web Management Report 2014
- Spotlight: Career Report 2014
- Spotlight: Capital Market Report 2014
- Highlight: Summary of Webranking by Comprend 2014-2015